Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs
The Vision of the Enrollment Management and Student Affairs division is to demonstrate a philosophy of proactive leadership, collaboration, continual assessment and improvement that improves student retention and success at LHU.
The Division of Enrollment Management and Student Affairs encompasses the student experience from enrollment to commencment. This site provides direct links to all of the offices with the division as well as student data including profile, enrollment, academic performance, retention, and graduation rates.
Goals for Enrollment Management
- Recruit and retain talented, motivated, responsible students
- Provide excellent opportunities for students to connect to the university socially and academically
- Provide integrated finanical literacy opportunities for all students
- Implement innovative, effective and sustainable policies and procedures that are student centered
- Create an environment of inclusion that engages the entire campus community
Goals for Student Affairs
- Foster student success through the living-learning experience for students
- Actively promote the benefits of living on-campus and market all programs and services offered to the campus community through all means available
- Provide facilities and services responsive to student development needs and to the physical, social, recreational, and continuing educational needs of the campus community
- Develop and implement programs and activities which stimulate cultural, intellectual, and social life on the campus community
- Assist students in gaining leadership experience by providing opportunities to learn and apply leadership techniques, theories and models