Graduate Application Process

New Applicants

With the exception of those interested in applying for the Physician Assistant program, students wishing to apply, should complete the online application.

If you are interested in applying to the Physician Assistant program, you should complete the CASPA application(Centralized Application Service for Physician Assistants. Candidates for the PA program do not apply directly to Lock Haven University.


Previous Applicants

If you...

--completed a graduate application within the past  year, and did not take classes, you will need to complete the reactivation form.

--completed a graduate application and  began taking classes but stopped for any reason, you will need to complete the request to resume studies form. 

--applied and would like to withdraw your application, please complete the withdrawal form.

--completed a master's degree at LHU and wish to return for a second degree, you should complete the second graduate degree form.  


Non-degree Seeking Applicants

 If you would like to register for one of our concentrations and/or credential courses as a non-degree seeking student, you will complete the walk-in registration form.



If you have questions, please contact the Office of Admissions at 570-484-2027 or