TEAS Exam Information
TEAS Exam Information
- All applicants must take an entrance exam (TEAS Test) prior to interviewing for the nursing program. This exam is used as one of the indicators for admission to the nursing program.
- Applicants are permitted to take the entrance exam NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES per year for two consecutive years.
- A Test of Essential Academic Skills Pre-Test Study Manual (Version V) is recommended and can be purchased in the Clearfield Campus Bookstore.
- All applicants must score at least 60% in sections (Reading, Math, Science, and English). The exam consists of 170 questions, 35-40 in each area. Use of a calculator is not permitted for the math portion of the exam. Allow 3.5 hours for testing.
- All applicants are responsible for the computerized exam fee of $35 which is ONLY payable with a credit card on the day of testing. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS OR CASH ARE ACCEPTED.
Call or stop in the Nursing Department to schedule your examination (814) 768-3450.
- All applicants are responsible for the computerized exam fee of $35.00 which is ONLY payable on a credit card on the day of testing. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS OR CASH ARE ACCEPTED.
- The exam MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE– you can not test without prior registration.
- Students, please allow 3.5 hours for testing.
- Anyone interested in Nursing for the Fall 2014 semester must complete the exam by the end of January 2014 (dates shown below).
- Contact the nursing Department for more information on future dates.
* Information subject to change
|TEAS EXAM TEST DATES|
|September 2014||October 2014|
|Friday, October 17 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, October 29 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|November 2014||December 2014|
|Friday, November 7 @ 9:00 a.m.||Friday, December 12 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Friday, November 21 @ 9:00 a.m.||Wednesday, December 17 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, January 7 @ 1:00 p.m.|
|Friday, January 9 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, January 14 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Friday, January 16 @ 1:00 p.m.|
|Friday, January 23 @ 9:00 a.m.|
|Wednesday, January 28 @ 1:00 p.m.|
|Friday, January 30 @ 9:00 a.m.|