applying to LHU
checklist of necessary application items
To apply for admission, the following documents must be received by the Office of Admissions:
- Application for Admission (apply online or submit a paper application).
- Application fee ($25-online application) ($40-paper application).
- An official copy of student's high school transcript (faxed copies are not official).
- High school grading scale.
- SAT/ACT scores (must be official)—Scores reported on high school transcripts or received directly from the College Board are considered to be official. Please note, we will not accept the student copy of the score report. Students who have been out of high school for more than 3 years do not need to submit scores.
- Recommendation letters from teachers and/or guidance counselors are not required for the application process but are always helpful for the admission staff to accurately evaluate an applicant.
- An essay is optional but is very helpful if there are circumstances we should consider in the application process.