The Finance Committee meets monthly to review and report on the income and expenses of the University.
The responsibilities of the Fiscal Management Committee:
- Review preparation of the University’s budget
- Consult and advise on preparation of the University’s financial plans
- Recommend improvements to the University’s budgeting and reporting processes
- Meet with external auditors regarding the scope and outcomes of financial audits and assess and identify potential for financial fraud and abuse
- Benchmark best practices for financial management among PASSHE universities
- Communicate findings of committee in conjunction with the Vice-President of FA&T to campus community via website
- Conduct ongoing cost reduction strategies survey
Faculty and Coach Members of the Fiscal Management Committee for 2007-2009 are:
- Tom Justice
- Bill Lloyd, Chair
- Cori Myers
You may access the Fiscal Management Committee website here.