The Social Committee first meets toward the end of Summer to elect its chair and to plan the Fall Picnic / First Membership Meeting of the year; again in November to plan for the Spring Social (and other times through February as needed); and about in March to plan for the Spring Picnic / Last Membership Meeting of the year.
Some responsibilities of the Social Committee:
- select menu options for the Fall and Spring Picnics
- order and collect special items from the market (i.e., plates, cups, snacks)
- select a theme for the Spring Social and collect the needed items for decorations, etc.
- assist in creating invitations and count RSVP's
- arrive early to events for set-up activities and stay late to help break-down
Members of the Social Committee for 2011-2013 are:
- Rick Goulet
- Muhammad Aslam
- Tracey Cummings, Chair
- Erin Kennedy
- Martin Maresch
- Brent May
- Jennifer Taylor