LHU Lacrosse Winter Clinic
February 22 & 23, 2014
The LHU Women’s Lacrosse staff believes it is best learning in an environment that is fun and competitive. We have founded our collegiate program on those beliefs and although we work hard, we design drills and workouts around fun, yet competitive games. We believe that learning and mastering a skill happens when you are enjoying what you are doing. Our clinic is designed to have one coach and one counselor per every 12-18 athletes. The curriculum will revolve around skills in the morning session, team offense, de-fense, and midfield in the afternoon, and game play in the evenings.
The LHU Lacrosse two-day Winter Clinic will begin on Saturday, February 22 from 9:00 a.m. to 12:00 NOON and conclude on the second day of the clinic (Sunday, February 23) from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Individual player evaluations
- Top notch coaching which include collegiate coaches from DI, DII, and DIII
- Individual and Team Awards
- Camp store apparel and items
- GOALKEEPING school
- Delicious buffet style meals in our on-campus dining facility offering many varieties including vegetari-an meals
- 6th-12th graders accepted or ages 10-18
- College level curriculum
- $100 per individual
- Team Rate: $90 per individual
*Team rates are honored when application are submitted together and there are 15 or more attending from the same team
To register for the Lock Haven University Lacrosse Winter Clinic, mail in the registration form on the camp brochure below, or follow the online payment link.