LHU Softball Winter All-Skills Clinic
January 19, 2014
The Lock Haven University Softball team will host an all-skills clinic on Sunday, January 19, 2014 from 10 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. The clinic will be broken into hitting in the morning and three defensive rotations in the afternoon. Below are the session specifics.
- Hitting- 10:00 - 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch - 11:30 - 12:00 p.m.
- Defense 1 (Pick one - Middle Infield, Corner, Outfield) - 12:00 - 1:00 p.m.
- Defense 2 (Pick one - Catchers, Middle Infield, Advanced Pitchers) - 1:15 - 2:15 p.m.
- Defense 3 (Pick one - Beginning Pitchers, Outfield, Corners) - 2:30 - 3:30 p.m.
- All four sessions - $85
- Hitting + two defensive sessions - $70
- All three defensive sessions - $70
- Hitting + one defensive session - $60
- One defensive session only - $30
- Hitting session only - $35
Sibling Discount: Siblings registered will received $5 off per person.
Team Discount: Teams of 8 or more will receive $5 off per person. **Must mail team registration forms together. Online payment will not be accepted for team discount**.
Refunds: If your daughter cannot attend due to illness or another reason, we must receive notice by Friday, January 18. At that time we will offer a gift certificate in the amount paid for a future clinic.
Lock Haven University Head Coach Kelly Shannon and Assistant Coach Danielle Fraser bring a wealth of Division I and Division II coaching experience to the staff. In the past eight years the Lady Eagles have captured two NCAA National Championships, as well as a second and third place in Division II. LHU has made a postseason appearance in each of the past 10 years starting in 2004 at the PSAC Conference Championships.
To register for the Lock Haven University Softball Winter All-Skills Clinic, mail in the registration form on the camp brochure below, or follow the PayPal information.
*Note: Participants must have all registration information completed prior to attending camps/clinics, including Medical Insurance information.