LHU Volleyball Individual Skills Camp
July 24 - 26, 2014
This camp is designed for girls entering grades 9 through 12. Campers will receive detailed instruction in every skill of the game. Morning sessions will be focused on the key concepts of serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking and digging, which will enable each athlete to raise their overall level of play. Afternoon sessions will allow each camper to receive more detailed instruction specific to a position of her choice. Evening sessions will be devoted to competition, allowing each camper to transfer their newly acquired skills to a competitive setting. Campers will be divided into groups based on experience and skill level.
Typical Full Day Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Training Session
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Open Gym
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Training Session
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Training/Team Play
- 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Relax/Lights out
Camps typically begin with a noon check-in on the first day. First training session begins at 2:00pm. Dinner will be the first meal served on the opening day of camp. Check-out is at 11:00am. Breakfast will be the last meal served on the closing day. Specific information for each camp will be sent upon registration.
All LHU Volleyball campers will be housed in LHU's newest housing complex, Fairview Suites. The suites are FULLY AIR CONDITIONED and equipped to meet all of our campers' needs.
- $290 - Includes t-shirt, meals, housing in air-conditioned dorms and on-court training/instruction
- $275 - Early Bird Discount - Must be registered and paid in full by April 30, 2014.
***A non-refundable deposit of $75 is due at the time of registration. Remaining balance is due by July 1, 2014.
To register for the Lock Haven University Volleyball Individual Skills Camp, complete the online registration, or mail in the registration form on the camp brochure at the top of this page.