LHU Volleyball Junior High Camp
July 27 - 29, 2014
This camp is designed for girls entering grades 5 through 8. We offer these campers an opportunity to learn the basic fundamental skills and concepts of the game of volleyball. Instruction will be adapted to the younger age group and there will be fun activities included. All the skills will be covered - serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking and digging. In addition, we will also cover rotations and overlap rules, basic positions, team systems and competition. More advanced training will be given to campers with previous volleyball experience.
Typical Full Day Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Training Session
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Open Gym
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Training Session
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Training/Team Play
- 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Relax/Lights out
Camps typically begin with a noon check-in on the first day. First training session begins at 2:00pm. Dinner will be the first meal served on the opening day of camp. Check-out is at 11:00am. Breakfast will be the last meal served on the closing day. Specific information for each camp will be sent upon registration.
All LHU Volleyball campers will be housed in LHU's newest housing complex, Fairview Suites. The suites are FULLY AIR CONDITIONED and equipped to meet all of our campers' needs.
- $210 - Includes t-shirt, meals, housing in air-conditioned dorms and on-court training/instruction
- $195 - Early Bird Discount - Must be registered and paid in full by April 30, 2014
***A non-refundable deposit of $75 is due at the time of registration. Remaining balance is due by July 1, 2014.
To register for the Lock Haven University Volleyball Junior High Camp, complete the online registration, or mail in the registration form on the camp brochure at the top of this page.