LHU Volleyball Team Camp
July 20 - July 23, 2014
Bring your team (girls varsity or JV), and experience the advantages of team training and competition as you prepare for the start of your own season. Each team will be assigned 1-2 college coaches/players. Morning sessions will focus on the key concepts of serving, passing, setting, attacking, blocking and digging, which will enable each athlete to raise her overall level of play. Afternoon sessions will focus on offensive and defensive systems and team training. Your team will train together in the systems we run at Lock Haven University. Evening sessions will be devoted to competition. Each team will have a chance to play competitive drills and games against the other teams attending camp.
Typical Full Day Schedule
- 7:00 a.m. Wake-up
- 7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast
- 8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Training Session
- 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Open Gym
- 2:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m. Training Session
- 5:00 p.m. - 6:30 p.m. Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m. Training/Team Play
- 9:00 p.m. - 11:00 p.m. Relax/Lights out
Camps typically begin with a noon check-in on the first day. First training session begins at 2:00pm. Dinner will be the first meal served on the opening day of camp. Check-out is at 11:00am. Breakfast will be the last meal served on the closing day. Specific information for each camp will be sent upon registration.
All LHU Volleyball campers will be housed in LHU's newest housing complex, Fairview Suites. The suites are FULLY AIR CONDITIONED and equipped to meet all of our campers' needs.
- $250 - Includes t-shirt, meals, housing in air-conditioned dorms and on-court training/instruction
- $235 - Early Bird Discount - Must be registered and paid in full by April 30, 2014
***A non-refundable deposit of $75 is due at the time of registration. Remaining balance is due by July 1, 2014.
To register for the Lock Haven University Volleyball Team Camp, complete the online registration, or mail in the registration form on the camp brochure at the top of this page.