Interns offer your business or organization many benefits. Here are a few:
- Interns are an excellent source of highly motivated temporary help.
- Interns offer an opportunity to screen and evaluate prospective employees on the job, without obligation for continued employment.
- Interns increase productivity of full-time staff who benefit from the support service provided by students.
- Internships allow staff to contribute to the professional growth of a student.
- Interns reduce recruiting, training and labor costs.
- Interns can bring new technology, new ideas, and diversity.
- Internships provide an opportunity for staffs’ career growth by mentoring a student.
- Internship programs are cost-effective.
- Good public relations. Agency projects a favorable image in the community.
- Having an intern increases interaction with the university, thus connecting the agency to faculty expertise.