Health Science Club
The Health Science Club (HSC) is dedicated to engaging the entire LHU and surrounding community in health awareness and health improvement activities.
The Health Science Club has over 200 members. It is open to all LHU students, but it primarily consists of Health Science majors.
Advisors: Dr. Jeanine Page (firstname.lastname@example.org) and Dr. Luke Haile (email@example.com)
President: Stephanie Walizer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Vice Presidents: Abigail Kahm (email@example.com) and Scott Flick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Secretary: Emilee Mallams (email@example.com)
Treasurer: Kristen Zambiasi (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Public Relations Officers: Jordan Rich (email@example.com) and Rebecca Eaton (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Meetings: Every other Thursday at 7pm in Room 118 of the Willis Health Professions Building
Dues: $5 for the Year or $3 for the semester
Ashlee Grow – Community Service Project of the Year (Clothing Drive) & Brandon Hornick –2014 Student Leader of the Year
Health Science Club participates in various activities around campus and the community including:
- The Hunger Bowl for hunger awareness month (multiple year winners!)
- Pink Ribbon sales for Breast Cancer awareness
- Various health fairs and clinics throughout the community
- LHU Adopt a Family Christmas Project
- Relay for Life
- LHU Health Fair
- Field trip to the Bodies Exhibition in New York
- Field trip to Washington, DC (International mus of Health and Body Work Exhibit)
- Student vs. Faculty Ping Pong Tournament in April
- And more!