LHU Environmental Club
The purpose of the Environmental Club is to increase participation in the understanding of the environment through activities such as individual projects, films discussions, field trips, and invited lectures. The club meets every other week. If you're interested in learning more, contact Bob Myers or Danielle Tolton.
Club Officers for 2010-2011
- President: Danielle Tolton
- Vice President: Mike Mehrazar
- Secretary: Sam Hippler
- Treasurer: Clayton Snyder
- Public Relations: Kristen Brown
Fall 2010 Meeting Schedule
- Thursday, September 9 (Minutes).
- Wednesday, September 22 (Minutes).
- Wednesday, October 6 (Minutes).
- Wednesday, October 20, 5:30-6:30.
- Wednesday, November 3, 5:30-6:30.
- Wednesday, November 17, 5:30-6:30.
- Wednesday, December 1, 5:30-6:30.
- LHU has just added a minor in Environmental Studies. If you're interested, contact Bob Myers.
- On Saturday, September 11th, four members of the club (Eric, Mike, Lee, and Bob) helped with the Clinton County Cleanscapes clean-up of the Susquehanna River. We pulled hundreds of tires and other garbage from the river (see photo above).
- On Sunday, October 17th, the Environmental Club will be picking up trash on Glen Road. Meet at Price Auditorium at 10 am.