Create a poster publication on MS Publisher 2003
( Download PDF format)
1. On the File menu, click New
2. In the New Publication task pane ( task pane : A window within an Office application that provides commonly used commands. Its location and small size allow you to use these commands while still working on your files.) , under New from a design , click Publications for Print , and then click Quick Publications
3. In the Preview Gallery , click the publication design you want
4. On the File menu, click Page Setup.
5. From Layout tab, select Poster or Custom in the Publication type list.
6. Change the Orientation , Width , and Height of the publication
Once the new poster is created, do any of the following
To change the publication's design, click Publication Designs in the task pane.
To change the publication's color scheme, click Color Schemes in the task pane.
To change the publication's font scheme, click Font Schemes in the task pane.
To replace, add, or reformat the placeholder text and graphics with your own or with other text and objects, click HERE.