401 N. Fairview Street
Lock Haven, PA. 17745
Clearfield Campus Library
201 University Dr.
Clearfield, PA. 16830
Contact the Library Webmaster.
| Frequently Asked Questions
This FAQ page is intended to answer your basic questions about the library. If you need additional help or need help now and can not read the FAQ, visit or call the reference desk at 570-484-2468.
- Library Overview: location, hours, lost and found, transparencies, phones, food and drink, donations, where things are in the library
- Locating Books and Journal Articles
- Borrowing Library Materials: circulation policies, Interlibrary loan, renewals, overdue fees
- Reserves: What they are, how to access reserves
- Computers, Copiers, Printers, and Other Technology Issues: computers, copiers, and printers, also wireless access, fax machines, scanners, e-mail
- For Faculty: putting things on reserve, bringing a class to the library, ordering material, liaison librarians, copyright
- Fines and Fees: fines and fees, damaged materials, and lost materials
- All The Other Stuff You Want To Know: citing material, student employment, additional resources