Entrance Examination for the ASN Degree Program
- All applicants must take an entrance exam (TEAS Test) prior to interviewing for the nursing program. This exam is used as one of the indicators for admission to the nursing program.
- Applicants are permitted to take the entrance exam NO MORE THAN TWO TIMES.
- A Test of Essential Academic Skills Pre-Test Study Manual is recommended and can be purchased in the Clearfield Campus Bookstore.
- All applicants must score at least 60% in all areas– Reading, Math, Science, and English. The exam will consist of 170 questions, 35-40 in each area. Use of a calculator is not permitted for the math portion of the exam.
- Exams will be scheduled according to the number of applicants each month.
Call or stop in the Nursing Department to schedule your examination (814) 768-3450.
- All applicants are responsible for the computerized exam fee of $35.00 which is ONLY payable on a credit card on the day of testing. NO PERSONAL CHECKS, MONEY ORDER, CERTIFIED BANK CHECKS OR CASH ARE ACCEPTED.
- The exam MUST BE SCHEDULED IN ADVANCE– you can not test without prior registration.
- Students, please allow 3.5 hours for testing.
- Anyone interested in Nursing for the Fall 2013 semester must complete the exam prior to mid - January 2013 .
- Contact the nursing Department for more information on future dates.
* Information subject to change
|TEAS EXAM TEST DATES|
|September 2012||October 2012|
|Friday, Sept. 28, 2012 at 9:00 AM||Friday, October 12, 1:00 PM|
|Friday, Oct. 19, 9:00 AM|
|November 2012||December 2012|
|Friday, Nov. 2, 2012 at 1:00 PM||Wednesday, Dec. 7, 2012 at 1:00 PM (FULL)|
|Friday, Nov. 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM (FULL)||Friday, December 21, 9:00 (FULL)|
|Friday, Nov. 30, 2012 at 9:00 AM|
|Friday, January 11, 9:00 AM|
|Wednesday, January 16, 1:00 PM|