RN-to-BSN Admissions Criteria
1. Current RN license/graduate with degree/diploma from an accredited nursing program.
2. Actively employed as an RN within the past 2 years OR, if not currently employed,
have received degree/diploma within last 2 years.
3. Applicants must have a 2.7 GPA to enter the program.*
*RNs with a GPA of less than 2.7 will be reviewed on an individual basis.
4. Two professional letters of reference (i.e. current employer or nurse educator).
5. A statement of your professional development 5-year plan.