LHU Psychological Association
Psychological Association is a student-run organization open to all LHU students. The Psychological Association has bi-weekly meetings. The Club participates in campus activities, takes students to conferences, sponsors education programs, and organizes social events.
Wednesdays 6:30 PM - Robinson 317
Find us on Facebook!
- President: Lauren McCarthy (email)
- Vice President: Zach Dalton (email)
- Treasurer: Alex Hediger (email)
- Secretary: Amanda Hill (email)
- Public Relations: Courtney Fisher (email)
Dr. Cheryl Newburg