Diploma Replacement

Diploma Replacement

  • If your diploma has been damaged or lost, please complete the Diploma Replacement Request form.
  • All requests for a replacement diploma must be submitted using this form.
    • NOTE:  If the name now being requested on the diploma is different than the name at the time of graduation (due to marriage, divorce, court order, etc), provide proof of name change such as copy of social security card, court documents, or official marriage license (not the marriage certificate issued by a church, clergy, or other religious entity).
  • There is a $25.00 replacement fee that must be paid prior to submitting your request. Payment is to be made online by selecting "Pay My Diploma Replacement Fee" below.
    • Type in your Name in the "Identifying Number and/or Name" field.
    • Type in your month and year of graduation in the "Additional Payment Information" field.
  • When you receive the successful payment confirmation page or the email confirmation, simply print one of those confirmations and submit with the request form.
  • A note will be printed on the diploma indicating "replacement diploma."
  • Processing time is at least 10-14 days; during peak periods the processing time may take longer.
  • The completed request form, along with the payment confirmation, is to be mailed to:

Registrar's Office
Ulmer Hall 224
Lock Haven University
Lock Haven PA 17745


Fax: 570-484-2734