Russell Hall Lower Level Rooms 10, 12, and 14
Hours: Fall 2013 - Tuesday and Thursday 11 am - 4 pm
The HOPE Center exists to support, empower, and enlighten all students about issues of sex, gender, sexual violence, personal safety and health, social justice and educational equity. Our programs and events are designed to foster open discussion and intellectual exchange about these and other issues, to promote an overall sense of well-being, and to create a safe campus climate for all.
If you are seeking information or resources on sexual assault, relationship violence, or stalking, please follow the links to the left.
If you need immediate assistance and we are not open (see our hours listed above), please contact:
* The Clinton County Women's Center at (570) 748-9509 (Lock Haven campus students)
* PASSAGES, Inc at (814) 371-9677 (Clearfield campus students)
* Lock Haven University Public Safety at (570) 484-2278 (on campus at Lock Haven campus)
* Lock Haven Police Department at 911 or (570) 893-5911 for non-emergency assistance (off campus in Lock Haven)
* Clearfield Police Department at 911 or (814) 765-7819 for non-emergency assistance (off campus in Clearfield)
More about our events, hours of operation, and using the HOPE Center for your own events can be found by following the links to the left. If you need to contact one of the members of HOPE, our contact information is to the left.
HOPE Center Contact information:
Director and Advisory Board Chair:
Dr. Lisette Schillig
Advisory Board Member:
Dr. Nicole Burkholder-Mosco
Advisory Board Member and Webmaster:
Dr. Tara Mitchell