Summer Employment Opportunity
The Office of Financial Aid is currently in need of a student employee who is available to start working immediately and through the entire summer.
A qualified candidate for this position is one who is reliable, can show evidence of being able to effectively manage multiple responsibilities, is capable of helping others, is able to grasp financial aid processes, and enjoys the challenge of working in a fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities: filing, assisting families by phone and in person, processing mail, creating and maintaining spreadsheet and publications, and helping with other office tasks as assigned.
To apply: All applicants must complete an “Application for Student Employment”.
Financial Aid for the Summer Sessions
- Registration for summer begins on February 1, 2014.
- To view important information about financial aid for the summer, please see the “Summer Financial Aid” section of our web page and also view the Summer 2014 Financial Aid Tip Sheet.
- As a reminder, students who will be enrolled for at least six credits over the summer and would like their loan eligibility reviewed must complete the Summer 2014 Request Form that is located on our “Forms” page.
It is time to file your FAFSA for the 2014-15 year
- Students who would like to be reviewed for financial aid eligibility for the 2014-15 year, must file a 2014-15 FAFSA, based on the 2013 tax year.
- To file a FAFSA online, go to www.fafsa.gov
- The LHU suggested filing date is March 15, 2014
- LHU’s school code is 003323
- Students and parents are strongly urged to utilize the IRS Data Retrieval Tool when filing.
- For suggestions about completing the FAFSA please go to http://studentaid.ed.gov/fafsa/filling-out
- The Pennsylvania State Grant or PHEAA State Grant has a deadline of May 1, 2014. All students who submit a FAFSA after that date will automatically be ineligible even if they qualify for the grant.
|Robert Fryer||Interim Director of Financial Aid|
|Liza Kopp||Assistant Director of Financial Aid|
|Stephanie||Assistant Director of Financial Aid|
|Nichole Wible||Assistant Director of Financial Aid|
|Cheryl Bartholomew||Fiscal Technician|
|Jann Meyers||Fiscal Assistant|