Military Educational Benefits

As a veteran, eligible dependent, or reservist you may be able to receive entitlement funding based upon a service obligation. The Financial Aid Office of Lock Haven University makes every effort to ensure that service members receive all educational benefits they are entitled to.

Those students who have served in active duty as a member of the U.S. Armed Forces division and who were discharged under any condition other than dishonorable would be considered a veteran. These students should answer “Yes” to the question on the FAFSA asking if the student is a veteran. Also, the student will need to provide a copy of their DD214 to the Financial Aid Office to verify their veteran status in order to process federal aid.

Military Educational Benefits FAQ


Need to report your enrollment for the semester?  Fill out the form below: