The Hemlock is a publication of the Environmental Focus Group, whose goal is to help the LHU community develop a deeper sense of place by promoting and supporting activities, experiences, and structures that encourage students, faculty, and staff to develop a stronger sense of place for Lock Haven University and central Pennsylvania.
Such a sense of place involves stewardship of natural resources (environmentalism), meaningful outdoor experiences, and appreciation for the heritage of the region. The articles are contributed by LHU faculty, students, staff, and administrators, as well as by members of the central Pennsylvania community. If you would like to contribute, please contact Bob Myers.
Past issues of The Hemlock are linked below:
- Volume 10, Issue 1 (Fall 2016)
- Volume 9, Issue 2 (Spring 2016)
- Volume 9, Issue 1 (Fall 2015)
- Volume 8, Issue 2 (Spring 2015)
- Volume 8, Issue 1 (Fall 2014)
- Volume 7, Issue 2 (Spring 2014)
- Volume 7, Issue 1 (Fall 2013)
- Volume 6, Issue 2 (Spring 2013)
- Volume 6, Issue 1 (Spring 2012)
- Volume 5, Issue 3 (March 2012)
- Volume 5, Issue 2 (December 2011)
- Volume 5, Issue 1 (October 2011)