Office of Teacher Certification
The Office of Teacher Certification is open Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m., closing for lunch between the hours of noon and 1:00 p.m.
Ms. Tammie Allen, Certification Officer & Title II Coordinator
106 Sloan Fine Arts Building (570) 484-2137 firstname.lastname@example.org
Teacher Certification Application Information
- Teacher Certification Applications are now completed through TIMS.
- Please be sure to register for a TIMS account through PDE.
- Do not apply for your Instructional I Teacher Certification until the day of or after
- Once your application is correctly entered into TIMS the Certification Officer will
recommend you for certification
- When your application is approved by PDE you will be able to print your certification using
your TIMS account.
- Directions for registering in TIMS and creating a certification application can be
ACT 48 Information
Level II Certification Information
Additional Information for the Pennsylvania Department of Education (PDE)