Become a Tutor
Peer Tutors needed!
- Tutor small groups on a weekly basis or individuals on a drop-in basis
- A great opportunity to convey knowledge you have acquired
- An excellent experience to add to your resume
Requirements to be a Tutor:
- Overall 3.0 GPA
- An "A" or "B" in course(s) you wish to tutor, unless not required for your major
- Sign up for the 20 minute interview
- Two recommendations from LHU Faculty (use the form below)
- Complete paid five-week training program!
- Tutors must submit updated unofficial transcripts every semester
Applying to be a Tutor:
To apply to be a tutor, please read and sign the following forms:
*If you work at another cost code on campus, remember you can only work a TOTAL of 20 hours per week