Marine Science Consortium (MSC) -- Wallop's Island
Summer 2013 Information
Primary LHU Contact:
Dr. Steven Seiler
Ulmer Hall 323
Registration Information for this Program
See steps below to register for LHU courses at MSC
View the 2013 Course Schedule at MSC
Visit the homepage of the MSC
Return to the LHU Summer Schedule Information
Follow these steps to register for Lock Haven University courses offered at MSC
1. Review available Lock Haven University MSC course(s):
LHU's Summer Session 1 (class meets June 10-June 28)
Professor: Dr. Steven Seiler
2. Follow one of the registration procedures outlined below:
If you are a current LHU student, simply register for the course using web registration.
If you are not an LHU student, you must....
Complete the Walk-In Registration form.
Submit the fully completed Walk-In Registration form to the LHU Registrar's Office.
The Registrar's Office will schedule you into the chosen course(s) being offered by LHU at MSC.
If you are currently seeking a bachelor's degree at another PASSHE University, it is recommended* that you enroll under the Visiting Student Policy, in which case you will.....
Complete both the Walk-In Registration form AND the PASSHE Visiting Student Application.
Obtain the appropriate signatures on the PASSHE Visiting Student Application at your home institution.
Submit both fully completed forms to the LHU Registrar's Office.
The LHU Registrar's Office will schedule you into the chosen course(s) being offered by LHU at MSC.
3. Check with financial aid to ask about assistance options.
4. Continuously check your US Postal Service mail and your LHU-assigned email (instructions will be sent via US Postal Service after registration) for important information related to your enrollment in an LHU course.
5. Submit your payment, upon receipt of student billing statement, to the Office of Student Financial Services.
***Degree-seeking Lock Haven University students who will be registering for a course at another university must complete LHU's Transfer Credit Approval form. If you want to enroll under the Visiting Student Program at the other university, the Visiting Student Application must also be completed prior to enrolling. In addition, the other university may require some sort of "application."