Certification Only Students Enrolled in Graduate Courses
Students possessing a Baccalaureate degree from Lock Haven University or another institution of higher education who have enrolled in a teacher education program for certification may concurrently apply for admission to the Master of Education program of their choice.
Undergraduates Enrolled in Graduate Courses
Undergraduate students meeting the following criteria may enroll in graduate courses for graduate credit.
The student must:
- Be in the last semester of the Bachelor’s program and eligible for graduation at the completion of the semester.
- Be in Good Academic Standing with a minimum GPA of 3.0.
- Apply to the graduate program and be provisionally accepted.
- Registration is limited to a maximum of 6 graduate credits.
- The graduate credits will not be counted toward requirements needed for the Baccalaureate degree.
Non degree students
Students with a baccalaureate degree may enroll for up to 9 graduate credits as a non-degree student. Students desiring to continue enrollment after 9 credit hours must apply and be accepted into a degree program prior to enrolling in additional courses. The University reserves the right to restrict registration after nine credit hours of enrollment.
Degree Completion Time
The program is designed to be completed in two years by taking two courses per semester including summers. The program may be completed earlier by taking additional courses beyond the two per semester, however, participants not completing within seven years may be required to repeat coursework.