Business and Computer Science
|Learn why recent alumni say they earned More than a degree...|
|Accounting||Applied Computer Science||Business Administration|
|ACM Club Meetings
(Computer Science Club)
Every 2nd and 4th Thursday, 5:00 p.m.
The Penguin Lab, Akeley 204
|Alpha Kappa Psi Meetings
(Professional Business Fraternity)
Every Tuesday, 7:00 p.m.
|Business Etiquette Luncheon
September 10th, 12:30 - 2:00 p.m.
DACC Poorman Ballroom
|How I Met My Mentor, Student Social
September 24th, 6:45 - 8:00 p.m.
PUB Multi-Purpose Room
October 14th, 6:45 - 8:00 p.m.
PUB Meeting Room #2
|Business Advisory Board Meeting
October 15th, 3:30 - 5:00 p.m.
DACC Gummo Room
October 15th, 5:30 - 7:00 p.m.
DACC Poorman Ballroom
|Check out other student activities!|
Our programs prepare students to succeed in an increasingly competitive world through a variety of educational experiences with professional courses in a broad range of disciplines including Accounting, Computer Science, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, Information Systems, International Business, Management, and Marketing within a strong liberal arts foundation. Students will acquire:
- Fundamental and in-depth knowledge in accounting, business, and computer science specializations
- Ability to research, analyze and solve ethical and discipline-specific problems
- Communication and teamwork skills
- External experience in professional settings
To transform traditional business, accounting, and computer science education with an integrated curriculum and innovative approaches to classroom and experiential learning that cultivate real-world-ready graduates.
Our core values provide a foundation for all we do in our major programs. We value:
- Teaching and learning
- Mentoring through frequent interaction with our students and colleagues
- Building strong campus and community relationships
- Fair and ethical treatment
- Collegiality and respect for diverse opinions
LHU's Business Administration and Accounting Programs hold ACCREDITATION with the Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP) and received a best practice for a well written report in 2015 for their bi-annual Quality Assurance Report.
Upcoming Spring Events