How to Apply
Apply to Study Abroad
Our Students are on the go...from Japan to Morocco to Costa Rica for a semester or a year. Taking advantage of this opportunity is easy and affordable.
- Minimun 2.5 GPA
- At least sophomore standing
- Good academic and residential life standing
** Transfers need to be on campus at least one semester before going abroad. Limit of two semesters of study abroad (no limit for summer or short programs)**
Ready to apply?
- Set up an appointment to speak with a study abroad staff member in the IIS. Please contact Ms. Shawn O'Dell to make the appointment.
- Meet with your major(s) advisor to discuss your intention to study abroad, Your advisor will help you determine the best time to study abroad, and what major courses you need to take before you go abroad.
- Complete applications and submit them by the deadlines (October 1st for Spring Programs; March 1st for Fall Programs). Every student needs to complete an application to study abroad.
- Study Abroad Program Application (for Fall Semester, Spring Semester, and Academic Year Programs)
- International Student Teaching Application
- Faculty-led/Short-term Study Abroad Program Application
- ISIC Card
- LHU Tuition and Fees
- Room and board at host university
- International Service fee
- Personal spending money
- Note: Faculty-led/Short-term Study Abroad Program costs vary and are program specific