Student Accounts Office
The Student Accounts Office generates your student bill, processes refunds, processes payments made to your student account, and works with TMS to provide a monthly tuition payment plan option to students.
Your student bill reflects registration, housing and meal plan information, as well as scholarships, financial aid, and other payments made to your student account. Any changes to your course schedule, room and board, or financial aid package will have an impact on your student bill and may result in charges due.
Students are encouraged to view their bill through the myHaven portal on a consistent basis, especially if changes are made. The Student Accounts Office mails bills on a monthly basis, however, students are able to view their bill in real time via the myHaven portal.
The Student Accounts Office is always ready to help students, and their parents, understand their student bill. We are available Monday through Friday from 8am until 4pm in our office at 224A Ulmer or on the phone at 570-484-2425 from 7:30am to 4:30pm. Need to contact us outside of normal business hours? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will respond as quickly as possible.
The Student Accounts Office is on social media! Stay up to date with important information regarding your student account by clicking the below icons to like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter!
- PHEAA State Grant Information - Important information regarding grant funds
- REFUND POLICY UPDATE - Effective Spring 2015
- Lock Haven University's Refund Process, please click here for important information.
- Students wishing to add or increase flex can do so online in myHaven or by visiting our office. For more information regarding this process, please click here
- Financial holds will be placed on unpaid student accounts approximately two weeks after the start of class.
- Late fees will be assessed on unpaid student accounts approximately five weeks after the start of class. Please be sure payment is received as soon as possible to avoid receiving a late fee.